Sewing and Delivery
What to Expect
- Our standard sewing and shipping time is 12 weeks from the time you place your order. This 12-week time frame includes approximately 8-10 weeks for sewing, 1-2 weeks for quality checks, steaming, and packing, and 1 week for delivery. During the slower season, your item may arrive sooner than 12 weeks.
- Rush sewing is available on most items for an extra charge. Rush sewing time frames vary from 4-8 weeks, and the different options and fees can be found on the item’s page.
- If you are working with a limited time frame please review our In-Stock Clearance page for items, as they can be quickly altered and are offered at a discounted price.
- You should expect to need alterations on your item once you receive it, so please plan accordingly when ordering.
- We rarely run into the need for a return, a fix, or a refund, but because we make custom items we ask you keep your event date and timeline in mind. Order your items with enough time available in case this happens.
- Accessories, decorations and smaller items to wear have a standard 3-week sewing time. Please review the item’s order page for sewing and delivery details.
NOTE: Our factory closes every year from the end of January until the beginning of March, which means any embroidered or hand-beaded item will have a longer sewing time. It is important to plan accordingly. We will work with you as best we can to get your item to you in a timely manner.
Please reach out to us with any additional questions or concerns.