Sewing, Delivery, and Shipping
Sewing and Delivery
- Our standard sewing and shipping time is 12 weeks from the time you place your order. This 12-week timeframe includes approximately 8-10 weeks for sewing, 1-2 weeks for quality checks, steaming, and packing, and 1 week for delivery. During the slower season, your item may arrive sooner than 12 weeks
- Rush sewing is available on most items for an extra charge. Rush sewing time frames vary from 4-8 weeks, and the different options and fees can be found on the item’s page
- If you are working with a limited timeframe please review our IN STOCK & ON SALE section for items, as they can be quickly altered and are offered at a discounted price.
- Please note that you should expect to need some alterations on your item once you receive it, so please plan accordingly when ordering
- We rarely run into the need for a return, a fix, or a refund, but because we make custom items we ask that you keep your event date and timeline in mind, and order your items with enough time available in case this happens
- The Camo Diva line is generally in stock and can always be delivered within 2-3 weeks
- Accessories, decorations and smaller items to wear have a standard 3 week sewing time. Please review the item’s order page for sewing and delivery details
* Please note that our factory closes every year from the end of January until the beginning of March, which means any embroidered or hand-beaded item will have a longer sewing time, so it is important to plan accordingly. We will work with you as best we can to get your item to you in a timely manner.